Our Ecofriendly “Green Policy”:
- Use LED bulbs and energy saving lighting facilities (rooms, interior public spaces, outdoors, etc.).
- Installed electronic room thermostat for control and autonomy of the heating or air conditioning.
- Using special cards (Eco keycard) to control lighting and air conditioning in rooms.
- Use of electrical and electronic appliances, energy efficient, with low power consumption certified.
- Recordkeeping maintenance facilities of the hotel unit.
- Encourage customers by management for reuse towels and / or sheets for duration of stay beyond one (1) night.
- Hydraulic controlled flow to cisterns.
- Carefully set time switches for Eco lighting communal (shared toilets and hallways.).
- Minimize waste and waste to the maximum extent.
- Placing blue recycling bins in rooms and in public spaces.
- Avoid unnecessary use of electrical appliances.
- Adequate insulation of hotel unit.
- Energy-glazed windows in all rooms.
- Solar panels for hot water.
- Use of heat pump for heating and cooling the entire hotel.
- Notification of all staff oriented towards environmental Eco protection policy of the hotel operation.
- All glass bottles, post-consumer content, are returned to the original supplier.
- Battery recycling in a special bin by AFIS company.